What personal data we collect
E3 NV, LLC is the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information or sensitive information. This does however include your email, and sometimes your name and address.
Why we need it
We need to know your basic personal data in order to provide you with services such as:
• product trouble shooting
• repair services
• product purchase and shipment
• entry to contests, sweepstakes or giveaways
• contents you may be interested in
• access to user forums
We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need in order to provide and oversee these services to you.
With your consent
If you have consented to receive product news/promotional offers from us, we will send such content to the email address you have provided. However you may choose to opt out of receiving such emails anytime via your profile settings or by following the opt-out instructions embedded in the emails.
Sharing with 3rd parties
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
How we store your data
All the personal data we process is processed by Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. We will keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for 5 years after the last user activity, after which time it will be destroyed.
• Log you in to our services
• Remember preferences and settings
• Better understand how people are using our services, and improve and promote those services based on that information
You may opt to disable cookies by clicking on the cookies notice at the top of our website and adjusting the settings in your browser. However if you choose this, some website functionality may be impaired.
Third-party tracking cookies and advertising/analytics services
Additionally, we use tracking cookies from other companies. These tracking cookies allow us to recognize you on third-party websites, and enable us to show you personalized content there. For example, if you visit one of our website pages, you may later see an ad for products when you visit a tech news site.
The third party tracking cookies and advertising/analytics services we use are:
• Google Analytics :For information about Google Analytics currently available opt-outs, please click here .
• Google Adwords :With Ads Settings , users can opt out of personalized ads, including remarketing.
• Facebook Pixels :If you don't want Facebook to use information based on your activity on websites or apps off Facebook for the purpose of showing you ads, you can opt out in your ad settings .
• Yandex Metrica :To prohibit all the sites that you visit from sending data to Yandex.Metrica, install the Yandex.Metrica blocker .
• Hotjar :Hotjar is a technology service that helps us better understand our users' experience (eg how much time they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users do and don't like, etc.) and this enables us to build and maintain our service with user feedback. For information on how to opt out of being tracked by Hotjar, please click here .
Children's online privacy protection
Our service is not provided to children under the age of 13 years. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13 years or under the applicable age limit. If we learn that we have collected the personal data of a child under the age of 13 years, we will take reasonable steps to delete the personal data.
What are your rights?
If you wish to correct, modify, or deleted your personal data, you may do so through the settings in your profile in the applicable platform. Where profile settings are not accessible/applicable, or if you wish to raise a complaint /question on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.